Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing 5: More Flickr Fun

First I went to the Flickr Color Pickr, which was very pretty...but I did not want to upload it to my blog because really, when it comes down to it, it wouldn't be any different from uploading any other picture on Flickr. (FCP's value is in locating images, not necessarily creating something new.) I'd already tried the link for Spell with Flickr (mentioned in the "10 best Flickr Mash-ups" article), so I went on Splashr, which is great fun. I did a tag search for Tower and London, and the results were very interesting; not one of the first few pictures actually have anything to do with the Tower of London.

My Presentation

As for sharing photos online, well, that idea makes me a little apprehensive. Not exactly for myself (who on earth is going to become psychotically inclined looking at pictures of weird art and random audience shots), but the idea that anyone can look at pictures I posted (and yes, I know that you can mark them private) is a little creepy.

No comments: